Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Greatest Frustrations in Life


2927072547_ffb85be18e I admire photographers who are dedicated to their job and also the result of their photography. It is one of my dream to be a photographer but of course my favorite subject in my photography is "MYSELF"

SunsetTandem

I want to experience the amazing thrill skydiving can offer. Being at the top of the world will give you unexplainable adrenalin-rush

311293167_61ca1d5dc1

From diving up in the sky, I also foresee myself to become a great diver, to explore the wonders of the underworld and to get acquainted with marine life. I want to discover the fun,excitement and adventure in the other world.

pavement art 3d globe Ulla Taylor Air NZ plane globe I want to travel the world and enjoy life with my special someone. Visit different countries and experience different culture.

old_couple_3413123 Lastly, I want to grow old happy and make the most of my life forever. Knowing that I have somebody to create good and lasting memories and it is not just one of my greatest frustration in life.

0 comments: