Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Posted by MAE at 9:00 AM
I admire photographers who are dedicated to their job and also the result of their photography. It is one of my dream to be a photographer but of course my favorite subject in my photography is "MYSELF"
I want to experience the amazing thrill skydiving can offer. Being at the top of the world will give you unexplainable adrenalin-rush
From diving up in the sky, I also foresee myself to become a great diver, to explore the wonders of the underworld and to get acquainted with marine life. I want to discover the fun,excitement and adventure in the other world.
I want to travel the world and enjoy life with my special someone. Visit different countries and experience different culture.
Lastly, I want to grow old happy and make the most of my life forever. Knowing that I have somebody to create good and lasting memories and it is not just one of my greatest frustration in life.
Posted by MAE at 4:35 AM
Monday, June 15, 2009
Having an internet connection is really a great help, not just for chatting and finding mate online (I don't need that anyway) but also a great source for income,all you need to have is patience and perseverance. I have been busy lately making money online. I joined different paid to click site and also did some data entry jobs at home. I want to share the best PTC sites that I have joined, all you need is a spare time and you can also synchronize this while you're surfing the net and updating your blog.
When you open a free account, you can click on the "Browse Ads" page from your members area and watch the available advertising on that page. Each link is worth of money so that You will accumulate money on a daily basis.
When you will have earned $2.00 You will be allowed to cash-out.
Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click.
Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) for every ad your referrals click.
Access detailed statistics of your clicks, earnings and even of your referral's clicks and activities.
Free members (Non-Premium members) will receive $0.01 for each referral and will receive $2.00 if their direct referral upgrades to a Premium account. You will also receive 10% of revenues generated from your referrals' ad purchases.
AWSurveys is an online company that pays you for taking surveys and referring others. The initial set of surveys allows you to earn $27 or more. Additionally, you earn $1.25 for each valid referral. Each month, you are given a $1 bonus survey that entitles you to join the raffle for $500. After the first month, there is little or no additional surveys, aside from the $1 survey per month. What’s more is that you need to have at least $75 in your account in order to get paid through your PayPal account (sign up for PayPal for free).
So if you want to reach $75 for cash out (I recommend you don’t cash out immediately, and let it reach $200 or $500 since there is a $25 charge for every withdrawal. For the first withdrawal, since you’re still checking things out, $75 is okay), you will have to rely on your referrals.
As a welcome to the site, all new members start as upgraded members for the first 24 hours and get $0.02 for every link they click on the Surf Ads page and $0.0125 for every link a referal makes.
- 10 ads daily for standard/paid members
- 15 ads daily for Upgraded members
- No first minimum cashout
Sunday, June 14, 2009
I am a believer of paranormal phenomena. Possessing a psychic abilities is truly a gift. It was all based from my unusual experiences, some people are skeptical about this belief because it does not conform to the natural expectations and as far as science is concern it’s a waste of time. I don’t need to convince other people to believe in me, I have the ability to perceive my future events before it happen through my dreams. I know it sound odd, I had different kinds of dreams,some are bad,emotional and happy but I never experience having a nightmare. I also wonder why I have premonitions through dreams, is it about my deepest thoughts? or am I just exhausted? a lot of questions lingering in my mind , but still I find it helpful for me to be prepared what lies ahead the future or what my dream is trying to foretell. There are 5 basic types of dreams, I need to know all of these so I researched for it, I came across of this dream interpretation site() which explains best the different meanings of dreams.
The Five Types of Dreams
Regardless of the meaning behind dreams, most dreams fit into one of these five categories:
* Ordinary Dreams: The most common dreams are those that fall into this category. They are dreams that stem from the things you have seen or heard during wakeful hours. The subconscious mind interprets your thoughts and the result is ordinary dreams.
* Lucid Dreams: Lucid dreams are quite unique. In these dreams, you are aware of what you are dreaming and therefore able to control them. Through practice, you can control what you dream about prior to falling asleep. This is almost a method of planning your dreams ahead of time.
* Telepathic Dreams: In telepathic dreams, individuals are in communication with those who have passed on to death. There is a mental connection between those who have died or even from one living person to the next. Those that believe in this possibility believe that the soul is communicating during the night with others.
* Premonitory Dreams: This type of dream is like telepathic dreams in that they are a spiritual type of dream. These dreams are supposed to reveal what will happen in the future. It is a belief that these dreams see the truth that is not within reach during wakeful hours.
* Nightmares: Nightmares are the result of suppressing fear or they can contain a forewarning about something that is to come. Nightmares may also be a way of working through old, unsolved problems that are just too frightening to deal with when you are awake