Monday, September 1, 2008

MY favorite Past time

Coffee? who can resist? well for me its the first thing I would love to have in the morning, I can't imagine myself without a cup of coffee. Mornings definitely are for Coffee! I am just not human until I have my first cup in the morning and coffee is good with pastries and I love cheese cake so much, I wish I could eat cake everyday with out minding to put on weight.
Back in the century days there's only one flavor of coffee and its just "Black Coffee" It played an important role in many societies throughout modern history. Well, what can I say even if coffee nowadays are presented in different flavor and prepared in different ways I can't resist the temptation it brings to me and I can't start my day without the love of my life "COFFEE"

0 comments: